Jackson

Jackson
November 2nd 2009 - February 28th 2010

“No day will ever erase you from the memory of time”

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My birthday

Well I got out of bed today...I guess that's a start. This was not how I thought my birthday would be. Last year I was pregnant and looking forward to having a little boy to have wake me up with a toothless grin. I'm thinking about someone else today and sending her warm thoughts and hugs. My wish for this years birthday is that I find peace and strength. That eventually happy days will out number my sad days and maybe hope will find its way into my life again.

1 comment:

  1. stay strong sister, I know if it were up to Jackson (and every single one of us)he would be with us right now to giggle as everyone sang happy birthday to you. This month is going to be a hard one, all of them will be hard without him.

    ReplyDelete