Jackson

Jackson
November 2nd 2009 - February 28th 2010

“No day will ever erase you from the memory of time”

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Jumperoo

The Jumperoo. A gift from Jackson's Aunt and Grandma. The last big item that sits in my living room, the last thing that we need to put away. On Saturday while cleaning up the living room I thought to myself "I think I will put it in his room." I took a step towards it and started to cry. I remembered when I use to put him in it, we had to put a book underneath so that he had something to jump on. He loved it. I remember that I use to turn him around so that he could look at the other things to play with and he would get mad because he loved looking at the lion. He use to talk to the little animals on it. I would be fixing my coffee from the kitchen and listen to him. I wish I could hear him now...I wish he would wake me up again 6 times a night because he was hungry. I remember when he was 3 weeks old thinking there is no way I make it 6 months breastfeeding him. Every month I made it I thought I could make it the year. My favourite time was feeding him. Our time. Someday I hope that I will be able to put some of his stuff away but that time is not now....and I'm not sure when I will ever feel like it is time. So now the Jumperoo sits in my living room, the Monkey face on the seat staring at me waiting for Jackson to jump one more time....

No comments:

Post a Comment