Jackson

Jackson
November 2nd 2009 - February 28th 2010

“No day will ever erase you from the memory of time”

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Bad Things happen in 3's

Yesterday I woke up and I just had a feeling that today was not going to be a great day.

Our basement flooded. Which has happened a couple of times but I thought we finally got it under control. This time it was really bad because normally it contains itself to just the laundry room but this time it was everywhere. I was so mad I wanted to cry. I cried all the way to the rental place to pick up a fan to dry it out. I think I tempted the universe when I yelled that they needed to cut us a break. They had other plans for me that day.

While I was getting the fan my new job called and said they needed me right away because someone had called in sick. I also had a feeling that would happen which is why I had a shower and was ready to go already. When I got to work it was crazy. Which was handled easily. While playing with the children I realized that I had got my period. 4 days early. I couldn't believe it. First of all I got it but 4 days early! I thought ok that is 3 bad things....I was wrong.

Tim being great met me for lunch. As I was coming out I noticed that my tire was flat. All I could say was you have got to be F-ing kidding me. Luckily Tim who was home dealing with the flood was able to stay with the car and change the tire while I went back to work.

So that is 3 is it over I don't know. Luckily there was so much other stuff going on I didn't really have time to dwell on my period coming. I guess that was a blessing in disguise. Later that night I told Tim someday we will laugh about this day. Even now I think it is sort of crazy that all of that happened in one day.

With all of this happening an amazing fertility reflexologist wrote me to ask me if I wanted to be their guinea pig for a new holistic fertility treatment. Of course I said yes and now I just have to wait and hear back from her about it. I also finally found a new doctor, who I am going to meet next week. Then in two weeks I go and meet with the OB that delivered Jackson. I am going to start and get some answers that I have been looking for.

3 comments:

  1. with every storm, there is a calm. It's the same with every crazy day. Sometime we just seem to let the bad comsume us so it is harder to see or focus on the good that is happeneing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say for once, although I always enjoy reading what you written, even though it normally makes me want to cry, this time it made me laugh... Love you linz... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always waiting for the other shoe to drop but this is just ridiculous. I hope all is better today. I am very glad to hear that you were chosen for the fertility treatment.

    ReplyDelete