Jackson

Jackson
November 2nd 2009 - February 28th 2010

“No day will ever erase you from the memory of time”

Sunday, October 28, 2012

6 months, where has the time gone

I am a horrible blogger. Although with a 6 month old who is a little independant monkey I sometimes don't have the time. Currently she is trying to get out of her play tube and pull things off the table. Ummmmmmm is this what a 6 month old should be doing? She is getting her own personality and its big and wild and hilarious. She has started eating cereal and were slowing incorporating other foods. She loves sweet potatoes, and green beans and oddly enough hates bananas, like makes the most disgusted face and actually gagged the one day. She will hopefully be my little veggie eater. Her hair absolutely needs a trim but I am holding off, even though it also has a personality of its own. She is cute enough that she can pull off bed head, me not so much. Next week I return to work and she is coming with me. I am excited to have somewhere to go everyday (although I'm sure those nights that she decides to get up I won't be). I am nervous because I have never had to get myself and someone else out the door in the morning. I am a little crazy about baby organization so I usually have everything done the night before. Plus I can bring her to work in her pj's and get her ready at work if I have to. The joys of being and ECE teacher in the infant room. Last night she made the decision to sleep in her own bed, and by that I mean we put her in her bed while she settled and just passed out. She actually did that a lot, popping her soother back in and falling asleep. I just wish she would sleep on her back, but she is getting over a cold and it seems to help with her cough. I guess that was my sign that she is ready to move into her bed. Everyday is a new adventure with her, I can only imagine what Jackson might have been like at this age too. I think about him so much lately. When I see a 3 year old I wonder if he would be that big and would he love having a little sister. My nephew was playing with another 3 year old boy at a party recently and he squealed because he was so excited to have another boy to play with, it broke my heart that Jackson wasn't here to play with him. In a couple of weeks we will be celebrating his 3rd birthday, its hard to believe that I should have a little 3 year old running around. This year we are going away again for his birthday and hope that the rain clears so we can enjoy some hikes with our (new to us) backpack carrier. This year Marleigh will have to send a balloon to him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment